Saturday, March 10, 2012

Dragon age origins after I beat the game will I be able to use my character again?

Like the title says. Once the game is completely will I be able to use the same character and keep his level and skills?Dragon age origins after I beat the game will I be able to use my character again?
After you beat the campaign all you have to do is press resume and you will load your character in a field, where you can continue playing the game.Dragon age origins after I beat the game will I be able to use my character again?
That answer is totally incorrect; Resume only loads the last save made, and since the game doesn't save after the end of the game, it can't load anything after the end of the game.

Report Abuse

Dragon age origins after I beat the game will I be able to use my character again?
No, as of yet at least, there is no new game plus mode. So it removes the ability from Mass Effect which allowed you do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment