Saturday, March 10, 2012

How Do I view my characterization classes in Dragon Age Origins?

I have been playing for a while and got a few characterization class, but I haven't been able to see the effects of having got them. What should i do? (Champion class, Arcane Warrior, etc.)How Do I view my characterization classes in Dragon Age Origins?
I'm thinking you are saying that you unlocked the ability to become champion, arcane warrior etc. But you also have to choose which ones to activate on each charachter.



To do that you need to enter the "Level Up" screen. There will be a glowing + sign next to your characters portrait on the main play screen if you have points available to spend in the "Level Up" screen(s).



Once you click the glowing + you will see the specializations open to that char under his pic, along with the specialization points you have, to spend. You get two per char in the course of the game.



You activate one by simply clicking on it. If its greyed out , you cant learn it yet.
  • mini countryman
  • fondue
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment