Saturday, March 10, 2012

Whats stats should I pump up in Dragon Age Origins for a warrior?

So recently I've started a new game, a castless dwarf warrior. I wanted to know for a warrior what stats should I pay attention to and beef up and which ones I can neglect?

Before I played as a mage and put most of my attention on magic and got through the game fairly easy enough.Whats stats should I pump up in Dragon Age Origins for a warrior?
I remember playing it last year and I was a warrior too. I usually put most of my stats into Strength and the one state that increases hit points (think it was DEX but can't remember now).Whats stats should I pump up in Dragon Age Origins for a warrior?
Depends but if you go tank warrior end game on hardest difficulty still only vosses can kill you. I plated that my self insain how much dmg you can take. But dps warrior is good dmg on a single target and can crit insain on bosses and such. As for the stats for tank most endurance but with str that is not to far behind. Dps mostly str some willpoer and endurance for use of skill and hp for survival

No comments:

Post a Comment