Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is the better weapon type for Dragon Age Origins: one-handed and shield or two handed weapons?

I want to be able to do a good amount of damage (I always have strength as my highest ability), but want to be able to defend myself well too. What weapon type should I use: one-handed weapon with a shield or a two-handed weapon?What is the better weapon type for Dragon Age Origins: one-handed and shield or two handed weapons?
I prefer the one handed get a real life.What is the better weapon type for Dragon Age Origins: one-handed and shield or two handed weapons?
Two-hand damage output is good but its really slow to act.It's really boring for me.



Full str with enough dexterity to get dualwield talents with Warrior-Berserker.Is excellent if you ask me.With full str and some defense enchantments + berserker damage reduction makes you great frontline dps+tank you don't getting much hit as physically because of dexterity.



Also dualwield aoe talent is very fast to act and great dps.



But you asked only one handed + shield or two handed,so two handed wins for damage can be tank with high str,str gives some psyhical resillient also.What is the better weapon type for Dragon Age Origins: one-handed and shield or two handed weapons?
If you want to be a damage dealer use two weapons. Once you get your level and dex high enough you can wield two full sized swords, you will basically be unstoppable. Defense isn't a big deal since warriors can wear heavy armor and you will kill most enemies so quickly that it won't matter.
Two-Handed weapons will deal out more damage, but that being said, I still did a fair amount of damage with a One-Handed weapon and a shield. I would grab one of each weapon and play around with the results, see how you like each play style.
  • bbq
  • benihanas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment