Saturday, March 10, 2012

Is it possible to get the dragon age: origins gamestop pre-order bonus, even though I forgot to pre-order it?

I want to get everything for this game, but I accidentally forgot to pre-order it. Is it still possible to get the pre-order bonus?Is it possible to get the dragon age: origins gamestop pre-order bonus, even though I forgot to pre-order it?
Look on eBay.com and Amazon.com. Sometimes people put all of that stuff up there for extra cash.



Stores won't sell it to you though, because you didn't pre-order it. Their way of saying sucked in.Is it possible to get the dragon age: origins gamestop pre-order bonus, even though I forgot to pre-order it?
I agree with Jenken. You COULD look online.

Also, if the gamestop near you has really chill people working there, they'll give you the bonus if you ask nicely haha worked for me!



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment