Saturday, March 10, 2012

How to pause a download in Dragon Age: Origins?

I have a bandwith cap on my internet and want to download The Stone Prisoner but have to wait till next month. I started the download I need to stop it so that I don't go over. I tried unplugging my internet and restarting the program and it wont start again unless I log in. All help is much appreciated.How to pause a download in Dragon Age: Origins?
Usually, when a program that is not related to an internet browser needs to download something (EXLUCDING peer to peer programs like LimeWire and Utorrent), you have to download the entire thing in a single sitting (especially with full-screen games like this one), so I would suggest you restart the download next month when you aren't going to go over your bandwidth cap.



Hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment