Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How do I become Golem in Dragon Age Origins on the quest Lost Dream?

I seem to be stuck because I have the mouse, fireman, and spirit form but I can’t seem to get the Golem form; I think I might have killed the mage in “the room upstairs” because I have no more enemies to fight except the ones in the massive doors which I can’t open. Help Please.How do I become Golem in Dragon Age Origins on the quest Lost Dream?
There are some places that only become accessible with the other forms. Fire you can go back to cross, mouseholes that go places, etc. I don't remember offhand exactly where the golem form was, but I do remember it taking me a bit to realize the "mystical" looking things here and there became doors (or things you could pick up) only when in the spirit form. You're most likely missing something you'd find with that form.How do I become Golem in Dragon Age Origins on the quest Lost Dream?
you need the other forms to obtain the golem one if I recall correctly



there were inaccessible places in the previous maps due to not having the right forms. check your map to see where you haven't explored and go there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment