Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dragon Age Origins- What are the best 3 other characters to make up your 4 man team?

Now I use my rogue, Morrigan, Sten, and Allistaire and I'm nearing the gathering of the armies.



I tried shuffling in Leliana and Ogrhen, but this time through I think I accidentally killed Whynn so I don't have her. Also haven't gotten the golem but I don't even know where to find him.Dragon Age Origins- What are the best 3 other characters to make up your 4 man team?
My core team is Myself for DPS (rogue, dual-wielder, Duelist), Alistair for tank (warrior, sword/shield, Templar) and at least one Mage. Wynne in a 'mage killer' spec mana burns enemy casters with one shot kills. She also does healing and glyphs.



If I go dual caster, Morrigan is also present and laying down the heavy AoE. I usually gear her towards frost and Wynne towards stone and Alistair for crit talents on petrified enemies. These three and tactics make for automatic shattering of targets regularly.



But mages throwing elemental AoE spells can pull hate like nobody's business, and sometimes I will swap Morrigan out for Sten as DPS/Off tank (Warrior, two handed sword, Reaver). Sten also has tactics geared to shatter whoever is frozen, so he still works well if I have Morrigan or Wynne. He is also configured to pick up any hate that sneaks away from Alistair and goes after the caster.



I let Alistair's tactics control the battle and my rogue deals damage from behind.



I have little use for Ohgren, Zevran and Leliana. There are a couple of battles that I like to use Shale for, but that's it. Shale is in the Stone Prisoner DLC. If you don't see a mark on your map, she is not available.Dragon Age Origins- What are the best 3 other characters to make up your 4 man team?
Bringing a Mage, Rogue and Warrior is a good mix (at least I think so). Since you're a Rogue, you can choose whatever you like instead of a second rogue. Morrigan, Allistar and Sten are good. There's one ranged caster, one healer/tank, and a heavy hitter.Dragon Age Origins- What are the best 3 other characters to make up your 4 man team?
The way I see it, You need 1 healer, a mage, preferably Wynne. 1 tank, Alistair. 2 DPS, Stens good, and the warden. Also, you are the rogue, for unlocking things and traps.

No comments:

Post a Comment