Saturday, March 10, 2012

How do you unlock the locked chests that you come across in Dragon Age:Origins?

I've been coming across a lot of chests that are locked and it says that I cannot unlock it. I was wondering: How do you unlock them? I realize that some of them require keys, but some of them don't. What allows you to unlock them?



Thanks for the help in advance!How do you unlock the locked chests that you come across in Dragon Age:Origins?
You will need a rogue in your party, well I used Leliana (I think that is her name) she has high lockpicking, she is good with traps, and she is the first rogue you meet, of course if you are not a rogue yourself, I always had her with me (not by choice but because it was a pain to go back just to open chests).

Well good luck and have fun!How do you unlock the locked chests that you come across in Dragon Age:Origins?
Hi there Razorflame,



I'm not going to pretend I know everything here, but I'm pretty sure you have to be a Rogue to open any chests that contain anything critical early in the game. This is based on experience playing my friends game.

I don't own this game myself I only play with a friend of mine. I was trying to IM him but he's not available but I think I'm right.

Hope that helps. I'm almost certain I'm right.





Yeah he beat me to it and I thought I was right but I think he probably knows better than me. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment