Saturday, March 10, 2012

Is Dragon Age: Origins for the PC significantly better than the console versions?

I have finally decided to get Dragon Age: Origins since I have heard such great things about it. But i have heard that the PC version of the game is a lot better, and i just want to know if this is true since I would rather get the console version over the PC versionIs Dragon Age: Origins for the PC significantly better than the console versions?
I've heard that is from a friend who has both (he plays 360 his dad plays t he PC) but i still enjoy it pleanty on the Xbox, dont know about PS3, I have a PS3 but not Dragonage for itIs Dragon Age: Origins for the PC significantly better than the console versions?
I think you can mod it too. User generated content!Is Dragon Age: Origins for the PC significantly better than the console versions?
Yes it is, Better Graphics, a Huge Mod commuinity and being able to use all the keys for macros.
  • lake compounce
  • stage stores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment